Personal Injury Solicitors In London


0808 304 6807

Personal Injury Solicitors In London Mulderrigs Solicitors

Tell Us About Your Claim

We'll Call You Straight Back

    Personal Injury Solicitors In London


    0808 304 6807

    Mulderrigs are personal injury solicitors, acting for many clients in London.

    We see many of our London clients at Regus, 90 Long Acre, Covent Garden,   just a few yards from the Covent Garden tube station in the heart of central London.

    Our team of expert solicitors have been representing London clients for over thirty years.

    We experts in London construction accidents, London cycling accidents, and London pedestrian accidents.

    We have recovered millions of pounds in personal injury settlements for London clients.

    Our initial advice is always free, and we always act on "no win no fee" terms.

    Call us on 0808 304 6807 to discuss how we can help.

    Latest Case Studies

    Personal Injury Solicitors In London - Our Successful Claims

    We have recovered millions of pounds on behalf of London clients.

    And our current approval rating from clients is around 99%!

    You can read about some of our London personal injury cases here.

    Please just get in touch.

    Personal Injury Solicitors In London - See Us At Our Covent Garden Office

    Our team are always happy to give free initial advice and we are happy to work on “no win no fee” terms.

    We’ll be happy to see you at our Covent Garden office. We are just a few yards from Covent Garden tube station.

    Or we’ll come to see you at your home if that’s more convenient.

    So if you need to have a chat about a case please just get in touch.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Our office can be found at 90 Long Acre, Covent Garden, WC2E 9RA,  just a few yards from Covent Garden tube station on the Piccadilly Line, and has always been very popular with our clients from London and the South East.

    We hold meetings with clients at the Covent Garden office  on a very regular basis, and over the years we have also held lots of successful meetings with barristers and opposing solicitors to help our clients reach settlements in some very substantial cases.

    Our team of expert lawyers are available to see clients by appointment in London

    If you call ahead we will arrange a meeting at a time that suits you, usually within 24 hours or so if the case is urgent.

    If you prefer we can also arrange for one of our solicitors to come out to see you at home


    Our head office is in Rawtenstall, Lancashire a few miles north of Manchester.

    But we act for clients throughout England and Wales, and we are always happy to visit clients at home if that is more convenient.

    We survey our clients on a rolling basis as cases are concluded, and we pride ourselves in having a 97% approval rating…. And we’re working on the other 3%!