We are looking to recruit an Office Coordinator to join our growing team here at Mulderrigs in Rawtenstall.
We are a small firm of solicitors based on Bank Street, in Rawtenstall. In March 2023, we joined the Farleys Solicitors group, becoming part of a network of 7 offices across the North West and offering straightforward and down to earth legal services for individuals, families and businesses.
About the role
This role involves supporting with a wide range of legal and administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office. This is more than an administrative/typing role and you will be an integral part of the success of the team going forward. Typical duties include (but are not limited to):
- File management – opening and closing, correspondence and archiving
- Production and filing of documents
- Liaison with clients, enquirers and third parties on matters, including letters, emails and telephone calls
- Financial administration such as billing and interaction with our accounts department
- Other administrative tasks as required such as incoming post and diary management
- Reception duties including incoming telephone calls and welcoming people to the office
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for someone motivated and used to working in a busy, fast paced environment. You will be proactive and personable and someone who will work as part of a wider team to deliver exceptional client service. Candidates will also have:
– Previous experience working within a professional environment
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel), and experience using a case management system (preferred but not essential).
– Ability to manage administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner
– Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
What we can offer you in return:
– Competitive salary commensurate with experience
– 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays), with an extra day holiday per year of service (up to an additional 5 extra days), plus your birthday off every year
– Company funded healthcare cashback plan & employee assistance programme for counselling and support
– Ongoing training and development, and opportunities for progression
– Annual firmwide social events x 2, including internal staff awards
– Workplace pension
– Cycle to work scheme
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us more about you, your experience and what you can bring to the role.